The total area of the port is about 17 hectares and includes outdoor storage, covered warehouses and grain silos with a capacity of 10,000 tons.
Logistic point Pentamodal / Access:
- Maritime: max.8.000 dwt;
- Fluvial: European inland waterway corridor TEN-T "Rhine-Main-Danube";
- Railway: standard gauge (European);
- Rail: wide track (type C.I.S.);
- Road: facilities for both general cargo and for oversized goods.
- Floating cranes: max.32 tonnes;
- Quay cranes 10 tons and tons max.25 (bridge crane-transcontainer);
- Mobile cranes: max.63 tonnes;
- Auto-cranes for handling scrap / logs;
- Forklift: max. 28 tonne and 45 tonne container spreader;
- Loaders: max.3,4 cubic meters.