About us
Docuri S.A.

The harbour "Docuri" was built in the last decade of the XIXth century (1886 - 1892) and is the second largest port and important in Galati.
It is located on the left bank of the Danube, 80 nautical mile and offers a wide range of port services, taking into equipment storage capacities, mechanical handling, lifting, transport and handling of goods, specializing in bulk and grain traffic .
In September 2008 opened the first Container Terminal.